The original 1969 model was bought by David at Manny’s in New York in May 1970. Originally the guitar had a maple 4-bolt neck with the large headstock as seen on the concert film “Live at Pompeii”.
- Fender 1969 alder body with black finish repainted over the original sunburst finish.
- Fender 1983 ‘57 reissue C shape maple neck with maple 7.25″ radius fingerboard and 21 vintage style frets.
- Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines.
- 1-ply .120” beveled black acrylic, 11 hole pickguard.
- Fender neck and middle pickups dated 1971 (installed the whole pickguard assembly from a ‘71 bullet truss rod Strat in June 1973) and a Seymour Duncan custom wound SSL-1 bridge pickup (installed late 1979).
- Vintage style synchronized tremolo system mounted in 1997.
- Custom mini-toggle switch on the pickguard for neck/bridge combo.
- Shortened tremolo arm to 4.25″.
Post a Comment